Come and enjoy an hour of quality time with your baby, having fun together and learning the skill of Baby Yoga.
We offer a gentle form of Baby Yoga working with Baby's reflexes. Covering all of North Norfolk, and only 20 minutes from Norwich. Amazing private, clean facilities.
Open to mums and dads, or anyone who wants to come and have a special fun time with baby (need to be able to get up and down from the floor). Babies from 8 weeks.
The Baby Yoga Training Programme is accredited by the Royal College of Midwives, and all the instructors are mummies themselves with years of parenting experience. A warm welcome awaits you with a wonderful hour of learning together planned.
The benefits of Baby Yoga are endless, but just to mention a few:
- Improves baby's Mind and Body Awareness; Spacial Orientation
- Pro-prioceptive feedback; knowing where we are in space
- Stimulates muscle development and improves tone
- Aids with Motor Planning, muscle tone and cross patterning
- Time to share and make new friends
- Improves relaxation and sleep patterns. Reduces stress.
- Reduces discomfort from Colic, wind, congestion
- Increases communication; verbal and non-verbal
- Promotes bonding and attachment, sense of love and acceptance
- Helps to build confidence in parenting skills
Please call Julia to find out more, to book onto the next course or a taster session: 07795109291