Data Protection Policy:
This Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which we will process the personally identifying information (‘Personal Data’) that we collect and receive from and about users of our website (www.SMARTSWIMSCHOOL.CO.UK) and customers who purchase swimming lessons, attend our lessons or subscribe to our newsletters
Our privacy commitments: We will only collect, keep, use and share Personal Data for legitimate business purposes that we explain here below, or if we’re legally required to do so. We will be as clear and open as we can with you on what Personal Data we collect and how it will be processed. For as long as we maintain records of your Personal Data, we will keep it up to date and protect it with appropriate safety measures.
We collect the following Personal data from or about you as a SMART SWIM SCHOOL customer:
- Personal Data Collected Directly from you through the booking process: your name, your children’s name(s), phone number, postal address, email address, gender and ages. Our legal basis for the collection and processing of this data is the provision to you of the services purchased by you.
- Personal Data Collected Automatically from the use by you of the Sites. The data transmitted from your browser includes your IP address, the date and time of the visit the pages accessed, the access status/HTTP status code, your browser, your operating system and interface, as well as the language and version of the browser software. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is to be able to operate the Sites and provide you with access to the pages you wish to access.
We use your Personal Data:
- To personalise your experience with us (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information we receive from you)
- To send periodic e-mails re term start dates and informing parents about pool closures, etc . The e-mail address you provide us with, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your child’s swimming lessons (Please note; If at any time you would like to opt out from receiving e-mails, please let Julia know. However, you will then not be updated with SMART SWIM’S news or term dates.)
- To contact you with surveys and feedback requests (for example relating to our swimming lessons you or your child have attended)
SMART SWIM SCHOOL will not sell your information. We will not share your information with any third party except as stated in this Privacy Notice or as required to operate the Sites or provide our services to you.
Data Collection: We collect the following Personal Data about you if you visit one of our Sites: site referrals, browsing pattern, browser type, location, general interests, gender, age. The data transmitted from your browser includes your IP address, the date and time of the visit the pages accessed, the access status/ HTTP status code, your browser, your operating system and interface, as well as the language and version of the browser software. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is our legitimate interest in operating the Sites, providing you with access to the pages you wish to access, understanding the interests of our potential customers and providing you with relevant information about our services.
SMART SWIM SCHOOL will not sell your information. We will not share your information with any third party except as stated in this Privacy Notice or as required to operate the Sites, provide our services to you or otherwise as required or permitted by law. We regularly review our security systems to ensure that your Personal Data remains safe and secure.
Your Rights in Relation to Personal Data:
You have the right to update and correct the personal information on your account. You also have the right to request from us all personal information that we hold that relates to you, to request restriction of the processing of that data and to request that we delete that data. Where allowed by applicable law there may be an administrative charge for supply of copies of data and we may also require you to provide us with appropriate identification before we comply with this request. You also have the right to object to our continued processing of your personal data. You may also have the right to data portability
You can contact us with questions about the personal information we hold about you using the contact information provided in the Contact Us of this privacy notice.
We will update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our business. All such changes will be posted to the Sites and if we consider it to be appropriate we will notify subscribers of any material changes by e-mail.
SMART SWIM SCHOOL is the Data Controller in respect of any Personal Data that you submit to us or that we collect from or about you. If you would like to know what information we hold about you or if you have any other queries or complaints in relation to this Privacy Notice, or our Sites, our contact details are as follows:
Julia de Lucchi
SMART SWIM SCHOOL,
Reepham, NR10 4NR